Want to volunteer?
Volunteer driving is an easy way to get involved in your local community. Join us and help tackle transport disadvantage on the Peninsula. Become a volunteer driver in your own car, drive a bus, or do both.
- Benefits of volunteer driving
- Get out of the house and make new friends
- Use your passion for driving to help others
- Keep active in your community
- Give back to your local community.
- Improved health and well-being
To be a driver
- You must be honest and reliable
- Complete a police check
- Complete a driving assessment and medical check
- Vehicle must be in good condition and fully insured
- Be available on a regular basis to drive for PTA
Volunteer now or Please Call 03 9708 8241
How do I get started?
It’s simple with these 4 steps
- Initial interview
- Police check
- Medical check
- Driving assessment