Your donation will improve community transport services on the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula region
Your donation will enable Peninsula Transport Assist to help:
- A person attend vital medical care, such as radiotherapy and dialysis treatments,
- A housebound person access the shops, or visit friends or family members in metropolitan Melbourne
- Build its volunteer driver and vehicle services
PTA exists due to the work of a large number of volunteers and some annual support from Mornington Peninsula Shire.
- PTA is always on the lookout for and seeks community and transport grants where possible to make improvements to our services. These opportunities are limited as PTA provides a service rather than requiring capital works.
- Our team has worked to make our operations as efficient as possible, including reducing our staffing and automating many of our booking and payment services. Notwithstanding, our expenses include office staffing, insurance, servicing and registration for our buses and some administration costs.
- Due to COVID our operations were severely impacted throughout 2020 and 2021 and PTA accessed the majority of the savings we had managed to make in previous years.
- PTA also aims to provide free transport services for those clients facing financial hardship.
- Trips usually cost our clients between $20 and $50 depending upon the distance they travel. Please contact PTA if you would like to provide funding to provide our clients with free transport.
- Please contact PTA in person if you would like become a sponsor of PTA or to discuss recognition for any substantial or regular donations.
You can donate with a direct account transfer or by credit card.
Direct account transfer
For direct account transfer, our bank details are:
Credit card donation
Click the button to below to donate with a credit card or PayPal account.