Affordable, fun, local activities with door to door transport
Please call 03 5971 5210 or
email us at
At Peninsula Social Club (PSC) we believe that nobody who wants company should be without it.
We offer fun and affordable social activities for seniors and older people with disabilities. We offer lunch groups and musical matinees as well as door to door transport and social companionship.
For your first activity, we cover your transport costs. Its FREE!
Its all part of our mission to end social isolation and loneliness for people living in the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula.
Research tells us that feeling lonely is as damaging to our health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day (Holt-Lunstad 2015). Unfortunately loneliness increases the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, depression and even dementia (Hawkley et al, 2010). Check out the interesting video links below.
Feeling lonely is a very common experience, it can be fleeting, felt for just a day, or it can be a longer term emotion.
Beat the blues, pick up the phone 03 59715210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and join us for lunch or a musical matinee.
- Everyone is welcome, there are no age restrictions for becoming a Peninsula Social Club member
- Volunteer companions and drivers are here to help
- Suitable for all needs and fitness levels
- We can invoice your activity costs to Commonwealth Home Care or Disability Providers, just ask
- Friendly reminder phone calls, SMS and emails
- If you need personal care, please bring along a family member or support worker
A one-off transport cost, which covers door to door transport and our administration costs. Remember, your first visit is FREE. Don’t forget to ask about our current promotions!
You will need to pay for your own meal costs or ticket fees on the day.
Remember to bring along your Seniors Card or Carer Companion Card for event or venue discounts.
Download our latest calendar
Interesting links –
The lethality of loneliness: John Cacioppo at TEDxDesMoines
The Simple Cure for Loneliness | Baya Voce | TEDxSaltLakeCity